Shelby Scarbrough is an innovative and visionary entrepreneur with a unique and diverse career path with more than 30 years experience working internationally to manage high profile projects. She founded multiple organizations. She is a writer, public speaker and thought leader.
• Founder, Practical Protocol, international special events and cross-cultural advisor
• Contributing author, The Power of Civility & The Crisis of Engagement
• Burger King Franchisee (10 restaurants) (1992-2014)
• Co-Founder of nCourage Entrepreneurs angel investors group
• Co-Founder, S.E.A. Spirit Foundation, medical training/disaster relief for ASEAN
• Presidential Trip Coordi…