Holly Green Holly is CEO of THE HUMAN FACTOR, Inc., and guides leaders and their organizations in achieving greater success by teaching you to leverage your brain and the brains of others at work.
- Learn to apply the science of thinking at work
- Create clarity on what winning looks like and execute with excellence
- Master how to think differently and be truly innovative
- Engage your entire organization in accomplishing even more
- Increase the skills and competencies required to thrive in today's hyper-paced world
An experienced business leader and behavioral scientist, she has a rare combination of extensive academic training and in-the-trenches experience working in and leading organizations. She was previously President of The Ken Blanchard Company and a biotech start up. Her clients include Google, Microsoft, Arby's, Hyatt, the National Council on Behavioral Health as well as numerous small and mid-sized businesses. Holly has worked with companies and audiences around the world and is passionate about the science of thinking. She is also a bestselling author of several books. Her newest book, Using Your Brain to Win, was recently released to international acclaim.