This topic can be an hour long keynote to three day course on influence and sway indicators that impact negotiations styles. This lecture talks about the common failure in sales which is making the sale before knowing what the customer/client craves. What the customer/client craves is defined as their self-interest or benefit and all successful sales put those benefits up front. Collecting and analyzing the intelligence allows the salesperson to choose which negotiation style is most likely to succeed from high or low positional bargaining or interest-based negotiations.
Knowing what the customer craves allows the sales person to do a better job using the 3M model of message, messenger, and method. The intelligence gathered becomes the sales “message” and matching the sway and influence data points identifies the best “messenger” and what “method” should be used to consummate the deal.
This lecture explains how to use an intelligence-based approach through the elicitation process of pre-suasion that leads to better solicitation processes for persuasion resulting in higher levels of consummation (closing the deals) and improved customer relations leading to post-suasion. Knowing how “marketing” compliments “sales” and how sales promotes good customer relations is critical to sustainable sales accounts.
- Three styles for negotiations
- pre-suasion, persuasion, and post-suasion
- elicitation, solicitation, and consummation processes
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.