Building Better Teams: What Drives High Performance in Group Work
Harvard Business Review recently reported that the amount of collaborative work in companies has doubled in the last 10 years. This trend towards group work means that organizational results are becoming much more dependent on team performance than individual capabilities.
Learning what goes into making great teams that can deliver superior results is not just a good idea, it’s a critical strategic goal. Teams are everywhere. Everything from senior leadership to product development, finance, and customer service has been reconceived and restructured to be a team. Companies that understand what goes into formulating successful teams and develop a culture of high-performance teamwork have been proven to outperform those who don’t.
In this program, learn about the core principles and practices of high-performance teams and how you can both build better teams for your departments and projects and “reboot” your existing teams to deliver better results.
Key takeaways from this program:
– Understanding why and how team performance impacts organizational results
– The five key characteristics of high-performance teams
– How to launch new teams to maximize their chance of success
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.