No books available at this time
Difficult Conversations: how to spot them, how to have them, and what not to do
Difficult conversations arise in personal and professional settings. When the stakes are high,when we are working with people whom we care about, when an employee isn’t performing or you aren’t satisfied with how your work is being valued, when a business partner undermines you or your boss isn’t living up to their promises, difficult conversations is a must to correct course. But more often than not such dialogues result in more harm than good, and cause strained relationships, hurt feelings and a whole lot of resentment.
Hard and emotionally charged conversations are all around us, but there are very few people equipped with tools to handle them effectively to produce desired results and gain respect and trust in the process.
If you want to know what are difficult conversations, how to spot them, how to navigate them, and improve outcomes without ruining relationships, this is one program not to be missed.
Become an expert in difficult conversations without discomfort or fear.
- What are difficult conversations
- Guide on prep & execution
- Techniques to learn & pitfalls to watch for
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.