DREAM TEAMS AND THE SCIENCE OF BREAKTHROUGH COLLABORATION
This brilliant and entertaining keynote performance will change the way you think about people, progress, and collaboration.
Shane Snow takes audiences on a rollicking adventure, revealing the secrets of the world’s most successful teams and coalitions in history.
You’ll learn about the surprising factor behind most failed mergers and marriages; how a certain method of fighting is more useful than brainstorming; how leveraging “cognitive diversity” helps groups outmatch competitors; the science of becoming open-minded—and the outsize effect it has on group success; and the counter-intuitive truths about becoming better team players ourselves.
BOOK THIS KEYNOTE IF YOU’RE AIMING TO:
- Create high functioning, hyper-efficient, and highly effective teams
- Deal with people more effectively, saving time and solving problems in more innovative ways
- Debate smarter, influence better, and help your team get the most out of those around them
- Help your team get “diversity” right—and learn to leverage differences instead of keeping diversity superficial
- Turn conflict into fuel for progress—neutralizing negativity, minimizing ego, and learning how to harness “cognitive friction”
- Inspire people to develop intellectual humility, the #1 skill that will set apart innovators, leaders, and workers in tomorrow’s workplace
“THEY WERE LITERALLY COMING OVER TO ME BEFORE HE WAS FINISHED WITH JAWS DROPPED.” –VMWARE
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.