No books available at this time
Health + Productivity in the Post-Lockdown World and Workplace
As companies and employees emerge from lockdown, they face a key decision: How do we restructure work (virtual and in-person) in a way that maximizes output, maximizes employee and customer safety, and minimizes stress?
It’s no small task. In fact, it’s a task for which none of us trained, nor ever expected.
As an Emergency physician, TedX speaker, national bestselling author, and national TV and media contributor widely sought for her expertise on wellness, safety, and health in the COVID world, Dr. Darria helps employers and employees understand how to think through these difficult questions, anticipate challenges, and create solutions for their business, their employees, customers, and community.
As an ER doctor, Dr. Darria is accustomed to working in unexpected scenarios, functioning with incomplete information, maintaining calm despite surrounding chaos, and leading teams effectively within these situations – and she will teach your teams to do exactly the same in your own business. You and your teams have the ability – they simply need the toolkit and system to do so.
- What steps should a company take to keep customers and employees safe?
- How to you effectively lead teams - VIRTUALLY?
- ow do you stay sane and keep your mental health, in this new world, regardless of your work (from home or virtual) situation?
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.