Innovation through Execution
Innovation is 1% percent idea and 99% execution. In order to succeed in the digital age, companies must not only innovate, they must execute. According to Harvard Business School professor Robert Kaplan and his colleague David Norton, 90% of business strategies fail due to poor execution. In this session, leading technology CEO and entrepreneur Kim Perell will share how to create a culture of innovation and execution within organizations
- Understanding how the core principles of execution
- Creating a culture of innovation and execution within organizations
- How to apply what you learned to execute back in your teams and business
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.