Leading Others Through Change
COVID19 has forced many organizations to face massive change – to be off-balance. Energy has suffered, productivity has decreased and team members have felt stuck. During this live, virtual presentation, Dan Thurmon provides a shift in thinking plus strategies to transform the current disruption into your biggest opportunity for growth – to put you back on purpose. He will also teach a very different and effective model for integrating your work and your life so that you can be more fulfilled personally while you succeed professionally.
Coming to you from his broadcasting studio, Dan incorporates different sets for strategic learning – he integrates live stunts, acrobatics, and yes, knife throwing, to enhance your team’s engagement – and he encourages real-time interaction through comments, questions, and surveys.
The beauty of this virtual session is that it doesn’t have to fit a specific format. It can be designed for what works BEST for you. Consider Dan’s studio as your playground, your classroom, and your virtual world of possibilities where together we create virtual programs that help your team navigate through uncertainty, increase confidence, and drive results!
30-60 Minute Session
From Dan’s full broadcasting studio, this virtual session offers a dynamic online keynote experience. With multiple cameras, audience interaction, live stunts, acrobatics and yes, knife throwing, Dan creates an impactful presentation that goes way beyond a typical virtual session.
90 Minute Workshop
The “Off Balance On Purpose In Practice Workshop” harnesses your team’s potential and creates accountable plans of action. This unique workshop focuses on:
Ownership of goals and future results.
Growth opportunities in every aspect of life.
Mindset shift from scarcity to abundance.
Connecting to what matters most.
Developing a plan.
- Ownership of goals and future results
- Growth opportunities in every aspect of life
- The mindset shift from scarcity to abundance
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.