NETWORKING WHEN THE CONFERENCE IS CANCELLED
Weather, viruses and other unexpected events can kill a conference, trade show or event – and seemingly your plans for making connections and new business development. Losing the IRL (in real life) event doesn’t mean you need to lose momentum on your relationship building and networking efforts. Pivot your networking approach when the unexpected happens, with networking expert J. Kelly Hoey’s stay calm, and keep networking suggestions.
- Immediate suggestions to implement so you don't lost momentum (or relationships).
- Why everyone on your team needs to be involved in your client efforts.
- Best practices to ensure your networking efforts don't get derailed in the future.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.