Presenting While Female: How Women and Men can make the most of meetings
Do the same rules apply to women and men for giving presentations and public speaking? Yes, and no. Here’s what the research tells us, and more importantly, what you can do about it.
Speakers find greater success when they have a compelling story, clear call to action and empathy for their audience. But delivering that presentation be a dramatically different experience for women and men.
Before you write this off to a perceived lack of confidence or blame vocal pitch or intonation patterns, it’s worth considering how our own actions reinforce behaviors that minimize women’s voices.
- Play to your strengths
- Manage manterruptions, mansplaining and manels
- Get what you need from your speaking opp
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.