Networking to Where You Want to Go: Building the Relationships YOU Need to Succeed
Career success is not a question of luck! Launching a career without a preexisting network of insider connections can be challenging, but not insurmountable. Rather than feeling lost, relying on serendipity, or pursuing a haphazard path to success, college students and new career professionals need insights on how to develop a personalized, intentional, and focused network-building strategy. Among the digital connections that young professionals nurture on social media, the passion projects and side hustles they pursue, and the career guidance they seek, the truth is that the very tools for success are right in front of them; they just need to learn how to leverage these tools. In this talk, J. Kelly Hoey dismantles networking misconceptions, opening her audience’s eyes to the opportunities they already have before them and detailing how best to focus their career networking efforts.
- How you show up every day matters more than a perfected elevator pitch.
- The most important network for your career is the one you build with your peers.
- The best networking hack is showing up consistently.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.