Offered as a one hour motivational lecture on the importance of managing relationships from a qualitative as well as quantitative perspective this program offers 7 “C”s of exceptional leadership including character, competency, communication, cooperation, coaching, courage, and conviction as they related to conflict resolution and crisis management.
This lecture/course speaks to the need for all managers to understand that the engagement between them and their staff is a relationship and how to identify disruptors in that relationship that contributes to conflict and if unresolved will lead to crisis.
- Managing the relationship equilibrium model
- 5 Styles of conflict resolution
- The 7 Cs of leadership
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.