School Threat Assessment Response Training (START)
School violence can happen anywhere from Florida to Colorado from big school to small and there are tactical training programs like the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training (ALERRT) that help police, staff, and students develop an “prepared response” to these heinous crimes…but what about prevention training or predictive training. School violence like many crimes have to be looked at through three “Ps” or PREVENTION, PREDICTION, and PREPARED RESPONSE much like conflicts are viewed as “disruptors” that lead to “conflict” which left unresolved leads to “crisis”.
To prevent crisis is to first identify “disruptors” so that “conflict” can be predicted and resolved proactively in order to mitigate “crisis” through our prepared response.
The START program is designed to train school administrators, staff, faculty, and student body to better identify disruptors in their community so improved behavioral analysis results in assessing threat and measuring potential consequences where various proactive conflict resolution steps can be taken to mitigate any crisis.
START is intended to compliment the ALERRT’s Prepared Response training by improving Prevention and Prediction capacity and capabilities.
- A good security program follows the three Ps of prevention, prediction, and prepared response
- School violence can be prevented and predicted
- "See Something, Say Something" works better when we know how to process what we see.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.