Separation and Divorce: Putting Your Children First
Dr. David Hill, co-author (with psychologist Dr. Jann Blackstone) of the upcoming AAP book, “Co-parenting Through Separation and Divorce: Putting Your Children First” helps parents adjust to one of the most difficult ordeals anyone can face. We have all seen the statistics on divorce and children, and we all have the same question: will the kids be okay? The answer to that question rests on choices and decisions you make right now, and there’s no reason it shouldn’t be a resounding “Yes!”. How do you survive on your own? How do you cooperate to raise children with someone you can no longer stand? How and when do you introduce children to a new romantic partner? Dr. Hill draws on his decades of pediatric expertise as well as his own experiences as a divorced and remarried father to help you parent better than before.
- Separation and divorce are tremendous stressors that have the potential to affect child health and behavior.
- There are many steps you can take to protect your children from the negative effects of separation and divorce.
- With patience, perspective, and creativity, you can successfully coparent with someone you could not continue to live with.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.