Social Media Marketing for Physicians
Dr. Hill has been helping physicians communicate for over 8 years now as chair of the AAP Council on Communications and Media. A veteran of traditional and new media, he walks medical professionals through the world of social media. What platforms should you consider? How do you craft your message? How do you steer clear of trouble, both legal and social?
If you’ve been hesitant about embracing social media to market your practice and educate patients, Dr. Hill can help you take the next steps.
- Social media does not have to be frightening for physicians
- Social media can be an easy way to reach exactly the people you hope to engage.
- Some simple strategies can help you make the most of your time online.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.