Stress Management & Resiliency
This course can be a one hour motivational lecture to a three day course on the science of happiness
This program covers how humans think and behavior starting with the biopsychosocial model. Its explained that its not a chicken or egg question as all human behavior is first biologically oriented, then socially oriented, and finally psychologically oriented. The fourth dimension affecting behavior is context or time/space.
This class will cover the science of happiness and the studies that show that stress management is really about understanding the world around us while remaining in the present (mindful). This class increases emotional intelligence through mindfulness training which in turn makes the student more aware of the biopsychosocial limits in their time/space.
The concept of the box is discussed as well as the concepts of pro-social and counter-social environments. This course message is deeper than “develop a new attitude and change behavior” as it looks at ecological changes that help facilitate a positive behavior change.
This course can literally change your life!
- There is science to happiness
- We create environments that promote well being and managed stress
- Life is a series of choices and each one has a consequence.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.