Tackling The Tyranny of Time
Too Much Thinking About Time is Associated with a 25% Spike in the Stress Hormone Cortisol,
Enough to Seriously Damage our Health, Which Then Affects Our Productivity and Everything Else.
And yet, we humans can’t stop thinking about Time—which has been torturing us for thousands of years.
Humans invented Time to help us organize activities correctly according to the seasons, and to help us know when to pursue interests on our own and when to come together. The Benedictine Monks invented “hours”
so they would know when to sleep, work, and pray.
But if we invented Time to assist us, shouldn’t we be in charge of it, instead of the other way around?
This lively, interactive program outlines the 4 Types of Time,
detailing where and how we can take charge of Time to turn things around.
- Understand the origins, meaning, and purpose of the 4 Types of Time.
- Learn how to put the executive brain in charge of decisions on how to spend and enjoy time.
- Strategically direct attention to maximize time and energy efficiencies, so we can move beyond our human obsession with time to enjoy happier, healthier, more prosperous and productive lives.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.