The Brain Science of Creating Happy Workplaces and Happy Employees
Two just published studies uncovered that happiness boosts productivity and lifespan. In fact, a happy employee is approximately 12 to 25% more productive. On the other hand, one unhappy employee, making a salary of $65,000 dollars a year can cost a company about $4000 dollars in lost productivity a year. Now imagine a company of 50 or 100 unhappy employees and how much that can hurt. So how do we make people happy? Sometimes the things we think are going to make us happier, don’t in fact make us any happier.
Brain science is uncovering, the surprising secrets to boosting happiness and productivity in ourselves and those around us. Interestingly, the answer isn’t just money. Instead, the solutions are found in how your brain really works. Discover the scientifically proven and actionable ways to boost happiness and productivity.3375
- The unexpected science of how happiness boosts productivity and health
- How to boost happiness in ourselves and employees based on how our brain really works
- 5 surprising quick fixes that have been scientifically proven to boost happiness in an office setting.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.