The Difference between Success and Failure is Execution
For entrepreneurs and startup founders, the difference between success and failure comes down to one skill: Execution. Learn how to master the skill that separates the dreamers from the doers with execution expert Kim Perell, who has made headlines for her amazing transformative story of a startup entrepreneur to leading global technology CEO, and is an active angel investor in over 70 companies, 14 of which have been acquired. In this session, Kim will take you step by step through the process of mastering the five traits of execution and teach you how to put it all to work for success in business and life. Kim’s best-selling book, The Execution Factor, was released by McGraw Hill this fall, along with the launch of a seed stage Execution Factor Fund that will invest a minimum of $1 million into execution-led companies.
- Understanding the core principles of execution
- Taking the first steps – how Entrepreneurs can turn dreaming into doing
- Insider insights on what angel investors look for in the companies they invest in
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.