The Happiness Factor
In the talk/workshop “The Happiness Factor” I explore the difference between pleasure (addiction, eg to tech, phones, food) verses real and lasting blissful happiness – what are the 7 elements that research agrees make up happiness rather than addiction? In the West, we often mistake pleasure for happiness as if these terms are interchangeable, but underlying pleasure is the stimulation of the powerful hormone of addiction (dopamine), whilst the Holy Grail of Happiness lies in other human happiness hormones (serotonin/oxytocin). How can we tweak our biochemistry to help us perform at our best? The foundation of course is food, with some other researched, supporting modalities. The data shows that happy employees make productive employees, let’s explore that possibility!
- Learning the difference between pleasure and happiness
- Understanding how to perform at your best
- Happy = Productive
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.