The Present State of Happiness
Does dwelling on the past or uncertainty about the future impact our ability to be happy? Keynote Speaker Matt Sweetwood says we must let go of what we cannot control, focus on the present and that ultimately matters most in terms of our fulfillment and happiness. His epic story of raising five young children on his own while simultaneously running a struggling business with 120 employees is the epitome of grit and resilience. Using the most current scientific research, Matt shares the essential elements of how to be happy in a world of uncertainty and unknowns.
- Discover the #1 Happiness Delivery Tool
- How to develop unwavering focus on the present
- Current research on what affects happiness and drives motivation
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.