No books available at this time
What Do You Really Value? Learn What Motivates Self and Others!
Everything in life centers on measurement: money, travel, time—the list is endless. Yet, in our experience, most people do not truly understand what their core values might be and how to live them out. Confusion, lack of congruence in our operational values hinders our abilities to make timely decisions. Dr. Keis will share breakthrough research on why values clarification is foundational to everyone’s success.
This session is best at around 75 minutes and includes the Values Preference Indicator assessment which is completed by each participant prior to virtual or live session. This workshop has consistently been rated as one of the top sessions in any conference Ken has presented. What Do You Really Value? is participant-driven, so be ready to learn, have fun, and contribute 100%!
Note: This session is best with learning pods. Meaning we have interactive elements the participants do together at their location. Can be done with as few as 3 at a location to do the interactive work.
*This session is for up to 10 participants. Call for pricing on larger groups.
- Learn about the latest research on why and how values clarification helps reduce stress, increases objectiveness and improves your performance.
- Confirm and identify your most important behavioral values (internal motivators).
- Outline an action plan which is congruent with the values which are most important to you.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.