No books available at this time
Why Your Business Isn’t Getting News Attention But Your Competitor Is
Positive news coverage from mainstream media organizations is essential. It gives your brand, business, or project—and you yourself—a level of credibility unlike anything else.
But with so much media “noise,” how do you get through? Why are your competitors showing up in interviews and quoted in articles?
To succeed at this crucial game, you have to know how to work what Josh Levs calls the Modern Major Media.
With an unparalleled track record, Josh guides you through the steps to take your rightful place in the news zeitgeist. After 20 years reporting for major mainstream outlets, especially NPR and CNN, Josh has put this knowledge to work for himself in launching his own book and business. Now, he shows up in virtually all the major media—from multiple stories in the New York Times and Washington Post, to major networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS and more) to national and international radio interviews and the top websites.
In this program, Josh will spill the secrets to help you do the same, so you can own your space in the news cycle, both short-term and long-term.
It’s time for you to skyrocket past the competition.
– The mindset reversal necessary for understanding the news cycle
– How to find and build relationships with key players at news organizations
– The new technologies that offer you access to news decision makers
– The daily rituals that can make your brand a media juggernaut
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.